By: Ashtyn Haan
Girls golf profile this week is on Julie Genzink. Julie is a junior and this is her second year playing golf on the Hamilton girls golf team, but first year on the varsity team. We got a better understanding of her as a golfer and her social life. Although Julie herself is not happy with her best score this season, she is a great golfer.
1. What is the farthest you have traveled out of state?
Response: Florida or Colorado.
2. Are you on any other golf teams?
3. When did you start playing golf on a team?
Response: Sophomore year.
4. What food can you not live without?
5. What is your all time best score this season?
6. What is your favorite thing about golf?
Response: It is a relaxing sport.
7. Who with someone that motivates you the most?
Response: My coach, Kevin Arnold.
8. What is your favorite place to go shopping?
Response: TJ Maxx.
9. What tv show if your favorite?
Response: None, I don’t watch tv.